1. Our Staff have received training in preventive measures for Covid-19.
2. Our Staff has the necessary protective equipment all the time
3. We have reduced capacity.
4. We have marked the risk areas with posters and advice
5. We provide disinfectant gel at the reception.
MEASURES IN FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICES
1. We have reduced the number of tables in our common areas to keep a safe distance.
2. We have established several breakfast shifts with a duration of 30 minutes. For this reason, a prior reservation is necessary, and it will be made on arrival at the reception.
3. Our Staff continuously sanitize the hall.
4. Continental Breakfast is provided, and we offer 4 options, so that no one can handle the products other than the breakfast staff who use the necessary hygiene protocols.
5. We will offer you the possibility of choosing a menu instead of a Buffet service. The menu is available for room service as well.
6. Kitchen and living room Staff work with gloves and masks.
7. We have single doses of oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, saccharin and jams.
8. We disinfect the key cards for each new guest.
9. We carry out an exhaustive control and revision of the temperature of the dishwashing trains (> 80º)
10. Room Service: you can have breakfast in your room. We beg you to cancel your reservation in the dining room if you have chosen this option later, so that other clients could have that place.
MEASURES IN CLEANING SERVICES
1. Increase the frequency of cleaning and revisions, especially in areas with a highest traffic of people
2. Use of disinfectant cleaning products in safety conditions, as indicated by the health authorities.
3. Daily ventilation of common areas .
4. Our laundry ensures and certifies the treatment of clothes at more than 60º and with disinfectant products.
5. We do not clean the room while the client is inside it.
6. Cleaning staff will always wear gloves and a mask.
7. We disinfect the hand gloves with hydroalcoholic gel after each room cleaning.
8. We reduce the number of rooms per maid for a better execution of the cleaning and disinfection of your room.
9. We have proceeded to the elimination of unnecessary textiles in the rooms, such as rugs and other decorative objects.
10. The toilet bin has a lid and non-manual operation.
11. An approved external company certifies that the cleaning of rooms is carried out in accordance with the Covid-19 prevention measures established by the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism.
12. At the departure of each client, the following will be disinfected: the hair dryer, the hangers
13. We have proceeded to leave a single wastebasket in the bathroom of each room in order to concentrate the tissues, masks, etc. in one place.
14. Cleaning carts are disinfected daily.
MEASURES IN THE RECEPTION SERVICE
- We have marked the safety distance and limited capacity.
- We have disinfectant gel on the front desk.
- We disinfect all material delivered to the client (room cards, etc.).
- We deliver basic information on prevention and rules for proper use of the facilities to all customers.
- We have reinforced the cleaning and disinfection of the front desk.
MEASURES IN TECHNICAL AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- Our Staff have the necessary individual protection and safety equipment.
- We carry out the repairs in the rooms, as far as possible, without the presence of the client. If this is not possible, we always keep a safety distance of 1.5 meters.
- We disinfect all areas after any intervenction.
- We constantly renew the air in the common areas, at a temperature of 23º-26º, and we clean the filters daily.
Rules of coexistence and operation of the services after the application of preventive measures to contain COVID-19
From Vitium Residences we work with the safety and well-being of our clients in mind, therefore, we ask for your collaboration and commitment to respect the following special rules of coexistence and prevention measures for COVID-19 infections:
- Frequent hand washing / hygiene, particularly when accessing shared areas (lounge, reception …). We put at your disposal hydroalcoholic disinfectant gel in common areas.
- Use the inside of the elbow to cover the mouth / nose when coughing or sneezing, or use tissues and wash hands afterward.
- Try to avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes in public spaces.
- Use the lidded bins that you will find at different points in our facilities to deposit all disposable hygiene and protection material (masks, gloves, disposable tissues, etc.).
- Respect social distancing with people outside the family or coexistence environment.
- Avoid greetings that involve physical contact (hugs, kisses …)
- Respect the capacity established in common areas, and particularly in those where there is no physical control by the establishment (elevators, lounges …)
- Respect schedules and other rules that may have been established by the establishment to comply with the allowed capacity, indicated on the posters available at the facilities and about which our staff can inform you.
- Do not stay in the room during cleaning, maintenance or repairing services .
- At the first signs of symptoms compatible with the COVID-19 disease (fever, cough or respiratory distress):
- Self-isolate in your room (affected and cohabitating).
- Inform the establishment by telephone (reception / customer service) of the situation.
Our staff is at your disposal to solve your doubts and offer you all the information.
Vitium Urban Suites reserves the right to modify the hours and openings of services for internal operational reasons, as well as to comply with possible modifications in current regulations.